Thank you for visiting the website of Kyoritsu Air Survey.
Article 1: Application
Article 2: Prohibited Matters
When using the Site, the following acts are prohibited.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe the property or privacy of the Company or any third party.
- Actions that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to the Company or a third party.
- Actions that violate or may violate laws, regulations, ordinances, or public order and morals.
- Criminal acts, acts that lead to criminal acts, or acts that have the potential to do so.
- False declarations or notifications, such as registering another person's e-mail address.
- Commercial use of information obtained from the Site.
- Acts that defame the reputation or credibility of the Company or a third party.
- Use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts that may cause such use or provision.
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so.
- Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
The user agrees that the Company may demand compensation for damages from the user for violating the above.
Article 3: Copyrights and Other Rights
The rights to all content (text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, etc.) posted on the Site belong to the Company; or otherwise the Company has received permission to use them based on a contract. The content of the Site may be used only for the purpose of personal use by the user. Unauthorized use (including duplication, distribution, transmission, modification, diversion, transfer, and secondary use) beyond the scope permitted by copyright laws is prohibited.
Article 4: Suspension of the Site, etc.
The Company may, without prior notice, suspend the provision of all or part of the Site without prior notice to users if the Company deems that any of the following reasons exist.
- a) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system that operates the Site.
- b) In the event that the operation of the Site becomes difficult due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, floods, etc., or force majeure such as war or terrorism.
- c) In the event that the computer system or communication line that operates the Site is shut down due to an accident or other cause.
- d) In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to operate the Site.
- The Company shall not be liable to compensate for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users due to the provision, suspension, or discontinuation of the Site.
Article 5: Disclaimer
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users arising from the use of the Site.
- The Company makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of the Site, and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Article 6: Compensation for Damages
Article 7: Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction
Article 8: Links
We request that you link to the top page (https://www.k-air.co.jp). Links from commercial sites or sites that are offensive to public order and morals are not permitted.
Article 9: Recommended Environment
The following browsers are recommended for safer and more comfortable use of the Site. Please apply the latest security patch to your browser.
- Microsoft Edge latest version
- Mozilla Firefox latest version
- Google Chrome latest version
- Safari latest version
Article 10: Plug-ins
The Site uses Adobe Reader to view and print PDF files. If you do not have the plug-in, you can download the latest version of Adobe Reader from here.
Article 11: SSL Security
The Site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
If you have set your browser to allow the sending and receiving of cookies, we may obtain the cookies stored on your computer and link that information to your personal information.
You can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies from among “Allow cookies,” “Reject cookies,” “Notify me when a cookie is received,” etc. by setting your browser. Please note that if you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to receive some of the services provided by the Company.
Article 13: Changes in Site Content, etc.
The Company may change the contents of the Site or discontinue the provision of the Site without notice to the user and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of such changes.
Article 14 : Handling of Personal Information
Article 15: Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations
Enacted August 31, 2021
by Kyoritsu Air Survey Co., Ltd.