Basic Policy on Handling Personal Information
Kyoritsu Air Survey Co., Ltd. supports local communities and people’s lives and livelihoods by providing products and services and conducting safe and reliable operations in the aerial surveying and other aircraft-related businesses that we operate.
Acquisition, use, and provision of personal information
When we acquire, use, or provide personal information necessary for our business activities, we handle such information appropriately. We do not use personal information for purposes other than those specified at the time of acquisition, and we manage such information in accordance with the prescribed rules.
Compliance with these rules
We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan, as well as guidelines and standards established by the Japanese government.
Prevention and correction of leakage, loss, and destruction
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we implement information security measures and strive to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information as well as leakage, loss, and alteration of personal information.
Complaints and consultation
We maintain an internal system to appropriately respond to complaints and consultations from the person from whom we have obtained personal information, as well as requests for disclosure of the purpose of use, notification, correction, addition, deletion, and suspension in regard to the use of the information.
President and CEO
Kyoritsu Air Survey Co., Ltd.
Kyoritsu Air Survey Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) appropriately manages and protects personal information in accordance with our Basic Policy for Handling Personal Information, and handles personal information based on the following provisions.
Article 1: Definition
As defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan, “personal information” is information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, contact information, or by other descriptions contained in the information, and is information that can be used to identify a specific individual by appearance, fingerprints, voice print data, etc.
Article 2: Method of Obtaining Personal Information
The Company collects personal information, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, which is sent to the Company through the “Contact Us” and “Recruitment” sections of this website. (Both of these pages are available in Japanese only.)
Article 3: Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows:
- To contact and complete procedures related to recruitment
- To respond to inquiries from users of this website
- To manage the security and safety of visitors to the Company within the airport facilities or the Company’s own facilities
- To perform necessary procedures when boarding our aircraft
Article 4: How to Manage Personal Information
The Company ensures the following in the management of acquired personal information.
Accuracy of content
The Company keeps personal information accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and deletes the relevant personal information without delay when it is no longer necessary to use it.
Safety management measures
The Company has established a basic policy for the handling of personal information as a necessary and appropriate measure to prevent leaks of personal information, etc., and has established internal regulations for the handling of personal information to ensure safe management as an organization.
Supervision of employees
To ensure safe management, the Company supervises employees who handle personal information in a necessary and appropriate manner.
Article 5: Shared Use of Personal Information
The Company may share the personal information received from users of this website within the necessary scope among shareholder companies (companies holding 15% or more of the Company’s shares).
Items to be shared
- Personal information such as address, name, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact information, details of inquiries, surveillance camera images, etc.
Purpose of use by the parties jointly using the information
- To respond appropriately to inquiries
- To ensure security
Article 6: Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall appropriately manage personal information obtained from users of this website and shall not provide such information to any third party, except in the following cases.
- When the person concerned has given consent. However, we do not provide Specific Personal Information (under Japan’s the Social Security and Tax Number System) to a third party, regardless of whether or not the person concerned has given consent.
- When required by law
- When the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or any other party entrusted to carry out affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the carrying out of such affairs
Article 7: Procedures for Disclosure, Correction, etc. of Personal Information
When the Company is requested by an individual to disclose his/her own personal information, the Company shall disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, the Company may not disclose all or part of the information if any of the following applies:
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Company’s business
- Any other case which violates the law
Article 8: SSL Security
The Company’s website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
If you have set your browser to allow the sending and receiving of cookies, we may obtain the cookies stored on your computer and link that information to your personal information.
You can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies from among “Allow cookies,” “Reject cookies,” “Notify me when a cookie is received,” etc. by setting your browser. Please note that if you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to receive some of the services provided by the Company.
Article 10: Contact Information for Consultations and Complaints Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Please contact the following for any complaints or consultations regarding the Company’s handling of personal information.
Attn: Personal information officer
General Affairs Dept.
Chofu Airport, 5-21-13 Osawa, Mitaka, Tokyo 181-0015 Japan
Our business hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Enacted: August 31, 2021